Friday, 17 March 2017

Amanda's Top 5 Favourite Crystals

You know that overwhelming feeling you get when you hold something beautiful in your hands? That feeling of joy and awe of something so spectacular and powerful? That's how I feel when I hold my favourite crystals in my hands. It just washes over me.

Here are my 5 favourite crystals:

1- Citrine- There was never any doubt in mind which crystal was my favourite. Whether it is heat treated or raw, I love citrine. I use it when I am working on my solar plexus chakra. Citrine is fantastic for abundance, wealth and prosperity as well as self esteem and self confidence. It truly is a magnificent stone.

2- Tiger's Eye- I fell in love with tiger's eye the moment I saw it. I don't think it's overly shiny and beautiful, but I was instantly drawn to it. It's a great stone to enhance your psychic abilities. I wear my tiger's eye necklace to not only protect myself against ill wishes, but to accomplish goals as well.

3- Carnelian- I have some issues with my ovaries and have had them for years. Imagine my delight when I discovered carnelian. They work with the root chakra and influence the female reproductive organs. Carnelian is a great stone for creativity and motivation, which is why it sits on my desk in the bedroom.

4- Orange Calcite- " Orange calcite reminds one of being a child again; carefree, feelings of happiness, cheerfulness, joyfulness and laughter." When I first read the description I knew my piece of orange calcite was going to be one of my favourites. This is a positive stone that enhances your energy. I really should buy more and place them all over my apartment since it cleanses negative energies!

5-Rose Quartz- Some of the greatest things can take you by surprise. I never expected to feel strongly about rose quartz, especially since it's pink. It's a stone of unconditional love and peace and it works specifically with the heart chakra. This is a great stone to have in your bedroom or to wear close to your heart!

I hope you enjoyed my top 5 crystals as well as Shannon's. Crystals play an important role in our lives and we surround ourselves with them one way or another and we encourage you to do the same. What are your favourites?

-Amanda

No comments:

Post a Comment