Wednesday, 15 March 2017

Amanda's Top 5 Incense Scents


I am a scent junkie and a scent snob all rolled into one. Seriously. Sometimes it feels so great walking into  a room and smelling the sweet, sweet scents of my candles or my incense holder. My apartment is cluttered with both and I am constantly buying more. My boyfriend even contributes to my addiction. He is such an enabler.

 While lots of people enjoy warm scents such as vanilla and caramel, I prefer the cool or tangy fragrances in my collection. Sitting in my sacred space I love to light one of the sticks and put it in my favourite holder (pictured above). Taking slow deep breaths can take me from a stressful moment to instant bliss. Check out my top 5 incense for my meditation area!

1- Eucalyptus- This is one of my favourite aromas. I have plenty of  sticks, as well as essential oils. I get headaches frequently, so eucalyptus is my go-to scent. It is a very sharp scent, so a little goes a long way! It is also a great scent to purify and protect!

2- Orange- I really love my citrus smells and it was almost a tie between orange and lemon. Orange is a great fragrance to help attract love, luck and money. I am sure we all could use a bit more of that in our lives!

3- Lilac- Lilac trees are gorgeous. Their smell is equally as gorgeous. Even thinking about it now I can almost smell the fresh aroma. Lilac scent is a very strong scent, but can also be very soothing. Lilac incense is also very beneficial in increasing your psychic powers.

4- Rose- Rose is my go to when I want to bring love into my place. You can't help, but let the smell fill you up when the incense is burning. Rose is also good when you need to bless a new home.

5- Lemon grass- When my headaches kick in my head gets heavy and entire day is spent in a fog. That is where my lemon grass comes in handy. Lemon grass helps for mental clarity. It is exactly what I need.

You have to find a scent that works for you. It is all about personal preference.  Warm, cool, citrus, or wood. There are so many choices! Play around and test some out! Let us know in the comment section below about your favourite scents. We're curious to find out!

-Amanda

No comments:

Post a Comment