Friday, 31 March 2017

Dreaming of Labradorite

Ever have those dreams where you wake up in the middle of the night with a jolt? I had one a few months ago and it made me so excited. A little too excited for 3 in the morning. Way too excited!

I woke up in the middle of the night and all I could think was "Labradorite." It was a strong thought and it came out of no where. I had to do some research immediately. So I sat in my living room on my computer and started researching. What did labradorite mean and what did it have to do with me?

Labradorite is fantastic for self discovery. It works perfect to help awaken your psychic abilities and your own awareness of personal growth. Sounds fitting to have a dream about it, doesn't it? Labradorite also helps with communicating with higher guides and spirits. This is what I am really excited about. This amazing stone acts like a conduit to certain guardian angels. Turns out I may have connected with mine. Labradorite is the stone to work with, especially if your guardian angel is Caliel or Haaiah.

Dreams really do have a way to show you things you never even thought of. I never even thought to find my guardian angel, but I am so glad my subconscious connected me to it. What has your dreams shown you lately?


-Amanda


No comments:

Post a Comment