Friday, 14 April 2017

Add a Happy Affirmation to Your Day!

Whoever came up with the phrase "Sticks and Stones may break my bones, but names will never hurt me" is a liar. It is much easier to believe the negative things people may say about you, then the positive. I really wonder why that is. Why can we focus more on the negative rather than the positive? When can we start to believe the good things that people tell us?

I think it has to start from within. You need to say positive things to yourself every day in order to make yourself feel good. Don't rely on others to build yourself up. You have the power to do that on your own! As an added bonus, you will make yourself happy, and being happy is what it's all about! Here are some affirmations for happiness you can use everyday to remind yourself that you are fantastic, and that no one should dull your sparkle!

  • I see the good in everything.
  • I am grateful for my life.
  • I will become happy and spread positive energy to others.
  • I will always see the bright side in life, especially in difficult situations
  • I choose to have a positive view of myself and others
  • I will no longer allow the negative things in my life spoil all the good things I have. I choose to be happy.
  • Every day I envision being happy and prosperous.
  • I choose happy thoughts.
  • I am peacefully allowing my life to unfold.
  • Life is too short, to miss out on being happy.
Happiness should start come from within. Make sure that you don't rely on others to make you happy. Your happiness belongs to you and you alone! Go out and make the world a better place and add some positivity to it!

-Amanda

2 comments:

  1. Your comment about not relying on others to make you happy is so true and yet it's so easy to forget that from time to time. I think if you need to rely on other people to make you happy, you should find happiness in doing things that brighten their day in some way (like these blog posts). ;-)

    Cait @ Click's Clan

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you and we completely agree! We're glad you're enjoying these posts!

      Delete