Tuesday, 11 April 2017

Affirmations for Self Esteem


Affirmations are a big part of my life. They lift my spirits, keep me focused, and give me the drive I need to achieve my goals. Words are extraordinarily powerful – and positive affirmations are proof of that. They have been found to boost feelings of self-confidence, create a positive mindset, and reduce stress levels.

The way you communicate with yourself matters. So, to give your brain that extra boost of joy today…here are some self-esteem related affirmations. Choose the ones you love and carry them with you throughout the day.

  • With every day that passes, I become more comfortable and at home in my body.
  • I love myself. I am a unique being with gifts and talents to share with the world.
  • I am strong. I am determined. I am loveable.
  • I feel good about myself.
  • Comparison is not a part of my life. I focus on my own achievements and success.
  • A bad day does not define me. A bad mood is not who I am.
  • I am strong…even when I don’t realize it.
  • I am a powerful, compassionate person with an endless supply of love to give.
  • My inner and outer beauty shines every single day.
  • I am a source of light and positivity.

Change the way you speak to yourself. Simply give these affirmations a try and see how you feel at the end of the day. Chances are, you will feel a million times better about yourself. Remember: you are amazing, unique, and worthy of all the beauty life has to offer.

What are your favourite affirmations for self-esteem?


- Shannon

No comments:

Post a Comment