Wednesday, 12 April 2017

Affirmations to Help You on Your Spiritual Journey

A spiritual journey can mean many things to many people. It is your personal journey and yours alone. While Shannon and I have received a lot of great feedback from people about Cosmic Positivity and our spiritual journey, there are still some people who would rather be negative about it. We have to keep reminding ourselves that we are not doing this for other people. This is for us and even though it's great to get the positive feedback from everyone, the only way we'll continue on this path is if we keep being positive about it. So we focus on spiritual development affirmations to remind ourselves that we are on the right path for us.

Here are some Spiritual Development Affirmations to help you on your journey:
  • The Universe naturally and freely provides for all my needs.
  •  I am responsible for my own spiritual growth.
  •  I am a spiritual being having a human experience.
  • The entirety of creation is now conspiring for my good.
  •  My faith is making me whole.
  • I am open to the wisdom of the Universe as it guides me in everything I do.
  • I embrace Silence as the source of all deep understanding and wisdom
  • I am at One with my life's Purpose
  • My thoughts, feelings and beliefs are in total harmony with divine consciousness
  • I am always aware of my inner body, keeping me fully anchored in the present moment.
Remember that just because you say these affirmations out loud does not mean the universe will provide automatically. You need to believe in them and put out good in the world in order to receive good. You are in charge of your own destiny and journey, you need to do a bit of work too.

What are some of your favourite affirmations? Why? Let us know in the comment section below!


Amanda

No comments:

Post a Comment