Every colour has a meaning. Beyond our surface interpretations (pink as feminine and blue as masculine, for example), there is a deeper definition. Specific colours bring forth certain images…but they can also highlight personality traits as well. Since this is Blue Week here on Cosmic Positivity, it is time to find out a little more about this colour.
There are many interpretations of the colour blue. It is the same colour as the sky and the water, and because of that, it is typically associated with stability and depth. In addition, it can also symbolize trust, wisdom, truth, faith, intelligence, and confidence. This shade can provide you with a sense of calm in times of stress.
If you are drawn to the colour blue (or if it happens to be your favourite colour), it indicates that you:
- Are trustworthy of others and have a deep need to be trusted. You do not give away trust easily, however, and are wary of people until you get to know them.
- Your nature is not spontaneous or impulsive. You tend to think before you act and look at life logically.
- There is a need for peace, calm, and stability in your life. Meditation and alone time is essential for you.
- On the outside, you appear confident but inside, you have a deep vulnerability.
- You love to be needed and always put the needs of others ahead of your own.
- Typically, you enjoy direction and order, prefer to do things your way, and take your responsibilities seriously.
If blue is a colour that interests you (or reflects your personality), there are many ways to incorporate it into your life. A few ideas include: wearing blue clothing or accessories, working with blue crystals, adding blue pieces into your home décor, or lighting a blue candle whenever you feel stressed or overwhelmed.
What does your favourite colour say about you? Keep reading Cosmic Positivity to find out! Blue is just the first colour week in our oh-so-colourful series. Stay tuned!
Is blue your favourite colour?