Tuesday, 18 April 2017

Shannon’s Current Inspirations


Inspiration is essential. Not only does it lift our spirits and give us hope…but it fills us with an undeniable sense of purpose. It pushes us to create with passion and feel emotions with reckless abandon. Each and every time inspiration hits, I am swept away to a blissful state of wonder. 

Equally important as feeling inspired is taking time to reflect on those moments of magic. It may have been sparked by a picture, a book, a conversation, a colour, or any number of things. Take note of where that feeling comes from. Appreciate it, be grateful for it, and love every little thing about it. On that note, here are a few of my current inspirations....


Blue Goldstone. Not long ago, Amanda and I ventured into the local gemstone shop. Though she was good and didn't buy anything…I ended up splurging on a couple of items. That included a piece of blue goldstone. This stone is all about wisdom and connection. It boosts energy and courage and is one of the best stones for Empaths (people who are hypersensitive, like me). It is beautiful to look at and an incredible source of inspiration.


Quote: Now for the quote that is inspiring me lately. I found “We Keep This Love In a Photograph” when I was browsing a website of pictures. (One of my go-to places to visit when I am looking for a dose of inspiration!) Now, I am not a huge fan of Ed Sheeran, but this line sparked something inside me. Pictures have always been an important part of my life. I love to take them and look through them. There is something special about capturing moments.

The great thing about inspiration? It can hit at any time…and it is always changing. For now, these are the things that are filling me up with joy, hope, and passion.

What inspires you?

- Shannon

No comments:

Post a Comment