Friday, 23 June 2017

Amanda's Favourite Quotes

Quotes can be a powerful tool. They can make you think, uplift you and if you're lucky they can make you a better person. It is funny that just a few simple words can have so much power. I loved the quotes that Shannon chose. Today I want to share some of my favourite quotes from a particular actor: Robin Williams.

With the anniversary of his death coming up in less than two months, I wanted to take a moment to honor him. Even if it's just in a small way. So why did I choose Robin Williams? He may not have been spiritual, but he made a point of trying to make the world a better place with his comedy. It is true that laughter is the best medicine. So today I am thinking outside the box and sharing some of my favourite Robin Williams quotes!

  • "I believe in destiny. There must be a reason that I am as I am. There must be."
  • "You will have bad times, but they will always wake you up to the stuff you weren't paying attention to."
  • "You know what music is? God's little reminder that there's something else besides us in the universe; harmonic connection between all living beings, everywhere, even the stars."
  • "You're only given one little spark of madness. You mustn't lose it."
When a man, such as Robin, has a lot to say it is a shame when his life was taken so soon. What words of wisdom would he have imparted on the world?  Is their a particular actor whose quotes you believe can make the world a better place? Let us know in the comment section below!

Amanda

No comments:

Post a Comment