Friday, 2 June 2017

Book Review: The Soul Searcher's Handbook

Isn't it fantastic to read a self help book? One that makes you feel empowered, teaches you so much and makes you excited to learn? I get so excited every time I read the Soul Searcher's Handbook. I don't even remember how I found out about the book. It has just been a part of my collection that I can't remember being without it.

This book is not your typical self help book. It teaches you everything you want to know about the new New Age World. With so much information out there on the internet my browser tabs started to look a little crowded and it became overwhelming. I could never remember which articles I read and which ones I still needed to read. This book has everything I wanted to learn about in 238 pages.

This book which is broken down into 3 parts talks about topics such as crystals, aromatherapy, chakras, astrology, numerology and so much more. For a beginner such as myself this was the perfect way to introduce all these topics to me.

The author discusses all these topics, in great detail without leaving the reader confused and overwhelmed. This is fantastic considering I get confused easily. It's a lot of information. My favourite chapters are about astrology and numerology. Both topics I find fascinating and I loved learning about them in this book.

If you're needing a handbook for beginners then this is the book for you. You need this book in your life!


Amanda

1 comment: