The first thing you need to know about the air element is the fact that any of the air signs are big communicators. They are driven to communicate and share their thoughts on a regular basis. Geminis are no exception. They almost can not hold back their thoughts ( I am horrible for this). Geminis have the need for discussions and will talk to anyone who will listen.
Geminis as an air sign, are ideas-people. They love to be creative and to come up with new ideas. Yes, they may not always want to finish the project before moving on to the next one, but that is half the fun. Sometimes, as an air sign, they like to start a project and will rely on others to finish it. Sometimes they don't always like to look at all the steps of the project and they would rather just skip to the end.
Don't worry, a Gemini who is in touch with their air element is very graceful, objective, and sociable. Their communication skills are impeccable and can clearly deliver their thoughts smoothly. If the element is unbalanced it can be hard for the Gemini to focus, concentrate and communicate.
Geminis if you need to ground yourself try some of the following steps:
- Definitely don't miss a meal. Especially breakfast. You don't want to be light headed, and dizzy. It is hard to communicate when that happens.
- Try to stay away from caffeine. It really is no good for your brain and it will make your thoughts race faster than your mouth.
- Take a break when you have read too much information. Sometimes it really does overload your brain. Actually just turn off your phone in general and let yourself unwind.
- Speaking of unwind, meditate before bed and just relax. If you go to bed right away, you will have racing thoughts and that will do you no good.
- Nervous? Go for a walk, read a book or try cooking. Find a healthy way to get the nervous energy out of your system.
Thanks for joining us this week for Gemini week! We hoped you enjoyed it as much as we did. If you're a Gemini did you find any of this useful? Let us know in the comment section below!