Thursday, 22 June 2017

Shannon’s Favourite Quotes


Everything about this week is exciting. Words, reading, and quotes have always managed to inspire me. In the past, I have bought books dedicated to quotes. The titles of my beauty blog posts and Facebook photo albums are famous quotes. And I even have a Word document full of some of my favourite sayings. Yes, quotes are certainly a noteworthy part of my everyday life.

The hardest part of this post was narrowing down my options. Which quotes were best? What ones did I want to share? With a bit of hard work and decision-making, the list has been narrowed down. So, without further ado, here are a few of my all-time favourite quotes…

“If there is one lesson I've learned lately, it's the importance of telling the universe what you want. If I want something in my life, if I want something in my career, or for my children or in my relationships, I have to tell the universe so it can become a reality…. I have to throw myself into the world, searching for what I want, dreaming of it, and not sitting around doing nothing, waiting for it to land at my feel like some kind of miracle.”
- Ricky Martin

“I believe that we are here for each other, not against each other. Everything comes from an understanding that you are a gift in my life – whoever you are, whatever our differences.”
- John Denver

“Be brave and be patient. Have faith in yourself; trust in the significance of your life and the purpose of your passion. You are strong enough to sit in the space between spaces and allow divine inspiration to shed some light. When you put positive energy and productive effort into the world it will come back to you. Occasionally in ways you might not immediately understand and on a time frame you didn’t expect. Look. Listen. Learn. Stay open. Your destiny is awaiting you.”
- Jillian Michaels

“The point of power is always in the present moment.”
- Louise Hay

“I believe in pink. I believe that laughing is the best calorie burner. I believe in kissing, kissing a lot. I believe in being strong when everything seems to be going wrong. I believe that happy girls are the prettiest girls. I believe that tomorrow is another day and I believe in miracles.”
- Audrey Hepburn

These are some of the quotes that are inspiring me right now. Be sure to share your own favourites in the comment section below!


- Shannon

No comments:

Post a Comment