Friday, 11 August 2017

Affirmations for Focus

Sometimes a phrase or a word can make a huge difference. When I am having a tough time focusing, I pick an affirmation to help me. Sometimes they work, sometimes my mind just can't shut off. Here are some really great ones that you can try the next time you're meditating!
  • I have tremendous energy and focus for achieving all of my life's goals.
  • I easily focus on my main priorities.
  • I use the power of positive focus to push my mind in a positive direction. When I focus on positive things, they expand into my life. A persistently positive focus creates a consistently positive mind.
  • I am organized and I take the time to stay focused.
  • Always remember, your focus determines your reality.
  • At work my mind is focused and I have clarity and energy in all that I do.
  • Focus on where you want to go, not on what you fear.
  • I focus on what I can do right now.
  • Today I choose to focus only on the next step, not the entire path.
  • My focus is now on me being the best version of me.
  • I always focus on the present positive.
In my new house, I plan on having a white board near the area where I will be mediating. It will have whatever affirmation I decide to go with that day, so that I can focus and reread it over and over. That should help me when I am having a tough time focusing.

Remember that affirmations are not a quick and easy fix. They are meant to help guide you, and remind you that you are on the right path. What are some of your favourite affirmations to help you when you're lacking focus? Let us know in the comment section below!


Amanda

No comments:

Post a Comment