The only time we should ever look to improve ourselves is when we want to be the best version of ourselves. Sometimes it is hard though, and we don't know where to begin. Here are some tips to help you out!
- Write down a list of things you like about yourself. Don't you dare look at what you don't like. It's too easy to fall into that trap. Instead just write about what you like. This is the only list you should ever concentrate on. Build off it. Expand off of it and think about other qualities you would like to have. Know what you want, make it a goal and go after it.
- Adopt a positive frame of mind. There is too much negativity in the world. Why do you need to add to it? Instead of focusing on the negative all the time and letting it consume you, look at things from a different point of view.
- Try different activities. Feel like you're in a rut? Try pushing your boundaries and do a new activity. I went beyond my limits this year and tried blogging. I never thought it was for me. Here I am 6 months later and loving it! You may think that something is not for you, but you will never know unless you try.
- Write a list of 101 things to do in a 1001 days. This is a great list. Write down everything you want to accomplish in the next 1001 days. It's sort of a bucket list. You may not accomplish everything on the list, but that is not the point. It's about pushing yourself to do something. Anything. Put some of the craziest things on your list and see what happens!
- Look at the people you surround yourself with. Are these the people who are helping you become your best self? Are they tearing you down or building you up? Are you doing the same? Make sure you give as much as you take. All relationships should be balanced, and no one should feel less in a relationship.
These are just a few ways you can work on self improvement. What are some of your favourite ways to work on self improvement? Please let us know in the comment section below!