Thursday, 25 May 2017

Positive Affirmations For a Life of Joy


Happiness is something that should come easily…though it rarely seems to. So much of our life is focused on what comes next. Whether that is a promotion at work, buying a home, or starting a family, many of us live in the future rather than the present moment. In my opinion, that mentality robs us of joy. It sets up our current existence as not good enough.

In order to overcome this obstacle, it is essential that we live with our eyes open. These positive affirmations will help you practise appreciation and self-love. Before long, you will be living a life overflowing with joy and gratitude.

  • Nothing in this world is impossible. Happiness is always within reach.
  • I have the power to make my world joyful. I choose to do so…and to share that joy with everyone in my life.
  • My heart is open to positive experiences and a joyful state of being.
  • Today, I will do more of what I love. I will honour my passions, my creativity, and my true self.
  • I see beauty in everything around me. I laugh, smile, and feel blessed to be alive and aware in this moment.
  • Every day, I learn more about myself. Every day, I love myself a little more.
  • I recognize that there is much to be grateful for. Each blessing in my life brings me an endless abundance of joy.
  • The sun doesn’t have to shine to make me smile. Light radiates from within me!
  • I live a life without resentment or guilt.
  • I am a happy, positive person, with gifts to share.

Allow these positive affirmations to infuse your everyday life with joy. Recite them during stressful times, first thing in the morning, or whenever you need a pick me up.

What is your favourite positive affirmation? Share it in the comment section below!

- Shannon

No comments:

Post a Comment