There is something exciting about another colour week. Mostly because it gives me an excuse to share information about Chakras with you all! Since this week Cosmic Positivity is all about the colour purple, it seems only right to talk about the crown. Here is everything you need to know about the seventh Chakra…
What Is The Crown Chakra?
The crown chakra is located at the crown of the head and is all about unity, oneness, and a sense of knowing. It relates to a higher state of consciousness – allowing us to open up to everything beyond our own vision of life. It is typically represented by the colour purple, though it can also be seen as a white light.
If the crown chakra is in balance, we are able to feel a deep sense of peace and a connection with a higher power. Additionally, we will experience clarity, wisdom, and enlightenment.
When this chakra is out of balance, it can cause us to feel cynical or disconnected. It can also lead to over thinking of certain situations and make us closed-minded to topics related to spirituality and the divine.
- The Sanskrit name for the crown chakra is Sahasrana, which means thousand petal.
- Physical associations include the central nervous system and the cerebral cortex.
- It is psychologically linked to awareness and understanding.
- Attachment is a challenge associated with this chakra. So, keep that in mind if you find yourself struggling with attachment issues.
- Working on your spiritual development can help this chakra.
How to Unblock This Chakra
There are many different ways to work on unblocking this chakra. In order to unlock your truth, happiness, and inner peace…. get inspired. Being in a state of wonder and inspiration (whether you go on a walk or work on a passion project) can open up your crown chakra. Positive affirmations are also helpful, as is visualization, and crystal work.
How do you keep your crown chakra open and unblocked?