Tuesday, 4 July 2017

Affirmations for Positivity and Power


Never underestimate the importance of your thoughts. The way we speak to ourselves has an enormous effect on the way we feel – and our lives in general. If you think negative thought after negative thought (whether it is about your physical appearance, your level of success, or if you are constantly judging other people), it becomes a part of who you are. That negativity can take over. It can make it harder for you to love yourself, to interact well with others, and to make your dreams a reality.

Though we all have our moments…. it is important to focus on positivity whenever possible. These affirmations are dedicated to positivity, power, and femininity.

  • It is always safe to be my true self. I am able to express my thoughts and opinions - and share my talents with the world.
  • I am beautiful, inside and out. I love and accept myself exactly the way I am.
  • My strength is not dependent upon another person. I am a powerful, strong, and successful woman all on my own.
  • There are no limitations in my life. I can create anything, do anything, and achieve anything.
  • I am a positive person who does not judge or share negativity. My ability to see the best in others benefits my own life.
  • I release the need to conform to gender stereotypes and unrealistic body ideals.

Repeat these out loud or in your head, whenever you find your thoughts becoming negative or self-destructive. They will help you stay on track and embrace your true power. Remember, you are beautiful, strong, and worthwhile. Always. 

Share your own affirmations in the comment section below!

- Shannon

No comments:

Post a Comment